Thursday, May 5, 2011

what a delightfully random happenstance

Yesterday husband returned, and I high-tailed it to the store to pick up some bread for dinner, sans children (heaven!).  As I was walking by the produce, I noticed the avocados were on sale.  Score!  Maybe if I got some cilantro the husband would consider making me some guacamole, I thought.  And lo and behold, the cilantro was on sale!  Then, I thought I should get some tomatoes - also on sale!  Tortilla chips - on sale!  Limes?  On sale!  The onion wasn’t on sale, but at that point I didn’t care.


I burst through the door and declared the fates had decided that husband should make me guacamole, which he did and it was AWESOME.  I went to bed praising the fates (and husband).


Then I woke up and realized it was Cinco de Mayo today.  I’m going to go ahead and just assume it was a coincidence.

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...