Thursday, July 21, 2011

OHYESISAWHARRYPOTTER

AND IT WAS FANTASTIC AND AMAZING AND AWESOME AND INCREDIBLE AND GREAT.


Seriously, it was just right.  I totally loved it.  But this one moment did kind of mess with my head… as we were driving to the theater, I tried recapping the last movie for husband so he wouldn’t be lost.  And somewhere between “Harry and Co. are trying to find pieces of the evil wizard’s soul that he trapped in objects and destroy them so they can kill him - and they can kill those things with the magic sword impregnated with this evil snake juice that they found at the bottom of a river when this ghost-like doe thing led them to it” and “then the poor house elf who saved the people and the wandmaker and the gobblin DIED” the look on husband’s face made me realize he thinks I’m a total nerd.  I mean, something about mentioning goblins and and elves and wizards and the like… at least this time it isn’t hott teenage vampires.

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...