Friday, August 12, 2011

Blue Skies - Noah and the Whale I’m anxious today. I’ve been thinking of how lucky I am to do this stay-at-home mom gig, and have the freedom to focus on just that while husband has to go out and be the breadwinner. That’s got to be insane, all that soul-crushing responsibility. On the flip-side, sometimes I feel like a spectator of my own destiny, trying to make the best of what the fates decide to toss my way. Also it’s raining. This song is just right today. PS. In reading this, it sounds like I’m depressed. I’m not, I’m in a remarkably cheerful mood.

Blue Skies - Noah and the Whale


I’m anxious today.  I’ve been thinking of how lucky I am to do this stay-at-home mom gig, and have the freedom to focus on just that while husband has to go out and be the breadwinner.  That’s got to be insane, all that soul-crushing responsibility.  On the flip-side, sometimes I feel like a spectator of my own destiny, trying to make the best of what the fates decide to toss my way.


Also it’s raining.  This song is just right today.


PS.  In reading this, it sounds like I’m depressed.  I’m not, I’m in a remarkably cheerful mood.  

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...