Saturday, September 24, 2011

tmi mommyness

Holy snap so remember how the Dude has done the poo in the potty thing well it’s always when I catch him grunting like he’s about ready to go and I’m like “let’s go to the potty!” and he runs up there and he’s all excited because I read him books and he gets candy and he likes books and candy and then snuggles and praise who doesn’t like snuggles and praise so anyways yesterday he came up to me saying “potty potty!” and I took him up there and he’d already gone in his diaper but I figured that’s a big step that he knew he’d gone and associated that with the bathroom so whoop whoop I was all happy for that well then today he grabs my hand and drags me to the bathroom saying “potty potty!” and when we get there his diaper was dry so we sat there reading books and stuff and then HE WENT IN THE TOILET YES THAT’S RIGHT HE TOLD ME HE HAD TO GO AND THEN HE DID HOLY SNAP I’M SO EXCITED AND SLIGHTLY HORRIFIED THAT MY LIFE HAS GOTTEN TO THE POINT WHERE THIS PARAGRAPH IS THE GREATEST THING THAT HAS HAPPENED THIS WEEK.

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...