Sunday, October 9, 2011

oh so twinny


A few facts:

  • I took 2 white tees,went all Frankenstein on 'em and made them into dresses.
  • I found the material at a thrift store.
  • I don't know how to read patterns.  I just winged it.
  • We're wearing cool red shoes and red flowers.  We were rushing to church so we didn't have time for too many poses.
  • This angle isn't terribly flattering for me... and perhaps the dress isn't either, but soooo comfortable.
  • Also, I made WonderGirl.

Sweet, huh?  I'm a fan.

5 comments:

jennaroo said...

You both looked fabulous! You lined up the stripes without any weird spots...stripes scare me in any craft project...AWESOME!!

Kristina P. said...

You guys look adorable.

Jane said...

Must be nice to fling on a random piece of material and look all smart and flirty. Times two.

Maria said...

You two are too cute! I love the dresses! They are awesome! You are like that Anya chick on Project Runway who is all awesome eve though she only (supposedly) learned to sew 4 months ago!

Anonymous said...

I love mother/daughter twins! This made my whole day (and believe me it needed making)! The models are beautiful.

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...