word of the day
- a technique of depicting volumes and spatial relationships on a flat surface.
- a visible scene, especially one extending to a distance;vista.
- the state of existing in space before the eye.
- the state of one's ideas, the facts known to one, etc.
- the clarity gained after sweating small things and then having a truck-sized thing fall into your lap.
- the act of distracting.
- the state of being distracted.
- mental distress or derangement.
- that which distracts, divides the attention, or prevents concentration.
- that which amuses, entertains, or diverts; amusement;entertainment.
- doing anything but thinking of your actual problems;includes messing around with camera settings and twinkle lights in your basement.