Tuesday, February 21, 2012

365 days 33-36

 2-17-21
Now what?

 2-18-12
Nothing could be finer than this snuggling on you on a Saturday afternoon.
 2-19-12
I've had a gift card to Ta-jay for a long time, but I'd never been able to find something that was Gift Card Worthy.  Something wild and fabulous and not practical and not something I'd be able to justify from my own funds.  But these puppies?  Totally GCW.
2-20-12
On the way out of his bath he paused to read the a Dr. Seuss book on the floor. Who could have resisted snapping this picture??

2 comments:

Jane said...

What's that first one all about? I like to make decisions, let me tell you what to do!

aubreyannie said...

ack! where are those shoes from? tell me know.

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...