Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death. So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...
-
HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death. So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...
-
Can I just vent for a second? My full time occupation is Worrier in Chief. I worry. Sometimes I wonder what it's like to have normal...

5 comments:
#1
It looks like a picture from a magazine.
Really cool.
#1 is fab!
I have often wondered how the head bangers from the 80s did not get major headaches. I guess they didn't care.
I chose #2 because each piece of hair seems defined and separate.
2, but I'm a guy
I like #2.
Post a Comment