Monday, August 27, 2012

365 days 221-226

 8-21-12
Remember the day WonderGirl had a playdate?  Then the Dude had his nap?  I missed him so much, and couldn't wait for naptime to be over.


8-22-12
So.tired.  Photobombed by WG.
 8-23-12
STILL waiting for new contacts to arrive (the pinkeye wiped out my last pair) and I am sick of wearing glasses!  I miss seeing my eyeballs!

8-24-12
Hide and seek.  From housework, ugh.
 8-25-12
We arranged a small recital for the kids who I teach and who take music lessons.  We're a talented bunch. Also, I accompanied almost all of these.  Too humble to mention it though.  ;)

 8-26-12
Remember this dress??  You know, that I made by myself without a pattern because I don't know how to use patterns?  And didn't sew to fit tightly (or even remotely tight) because I don't know hot to sew buttons or zippers?  Well, it kind of rocked as a maternity dress yesterday, just tied the waist up above the bump and it kind of looked like I was pregnant instead of really full after a Thanksgiving dinner!  As soon as the kids go back to school, I am dragging that machine out again, dagnabit!


No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...