Monday, February 11, 2013

ALL CAPS WORTHY

YOU GUYS. I JUST FOUND OUT SOMETHING MAJOR. IF YOU WANT TO UP THE SELF-PITY FACTOR OF ANY SITUATION, ALL YOU HAVE TO ADD IS "AND I'M NINE MONTHS PREGNANT."

For example: "Everyone in the house but me has a bionic cough and is miserably sick. It's a virus so there is no medication the doctors will give them, despite the fact that no one has slept in 4 days due to the constant coughing, and also because it is a virus, it could go on for months if we aren't lucky. AND I'M NINE MONTHS PREGNANT."

SEE? IT IS NOW ALL ABOUT ME! WOOHOO!!!!

3 comments:

Eva said...

HAHAHA -- so true! Instant sympathy. (Which should tell you that you are also *deserving* of that instant sympathy... because everything is SO much harder when you're growing a human...:).

Kristina P. said...

This will go on my "Pros" list.

Jane said...

Your doctors are totally lying. They can give you things for the symptoms if not the actual virus.
Tell me the needs and I will send you some fixers.

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...