Wednesday, December 31, 2014

GPOYW



- tchau, 2014 edition. When I look back at 2014, I will remember it as the year I gave in. It was the year I started buying Suave shampoo. Suave

I think that was my last holdout before descending into the "letting yourself go" territory. I've looked like a transient for years, but I'd still get the shampoo that promised volume and sexiness. It was a little bit of affirmation in the morning that I was still in the game. (Although has anyone ever looked at a woman and thought "dang, that volume is quite sexy"? I think we give hair a lot more clout than it actually has.)

But this year, I gave in to practicality. No frills.  Wearing mens clothing unironically. And my shampoo wasn't fooling anyone.  

2015, let's do this thing. 





1 comment:

Jane said...

If it makes you feel any better, most shampoos have the same basic formula and just spend more on fragrances and advertising.
I've used two different "flavors" of the same brand of shampoo and had two different results.
(I think you always look sexy. Is that creepy? It's not supposed to be.)

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...