Happy IWILLDECLUTTER 2015! I've been productive today. I really, really want to get my life semi organized, and the first thing I'm doing is attacking the flotsam, aka my catch-all drawers. Seriousy, from just the 3 tiny hidden drawers in my dressers, I unloaded all this stuff:
And most of that is either put where it should have gone in the first place, or tossed out. It feels GOOOD!!! Except the trash dude isn't coming for another week and our bin is overflowing and there are apparently no local dumps that take random drop-offs. GRRR.
Anywho, I narrowed down what was left into 8 small sections that I just don't have places for yet. Or any idea of what should be done with them if they need something done with them. So I'm coming to you to help me organize the left-overs of my purge, the things I don't feel like I should part with but don't really know what I should do with them. Can you help me, my bloggity friends???
1. Cards/letters from the hubs.
2. My wedding invitations. (No joke, 10 years later and I find random ones everywhere)
3. Cards from former students.
4. Paraphernalia/mementos from my various bands.
5. Random photos I will probably never put into albums.
6. Drawings/letters/cards to me from WonderGirl's ICANWRITEWORDS!! phase, about age 5. SO FREAKING CUTE, though prolific. I tossed the random ones, but these were the sweetest ones.
7. Sentimental artifacts (shown: a boomerang from my trip Down Under and my old iconic red glasses).
8. Cards and letters from friends.
I'll totally repay you with interesting posts. That's another resolution of mine. I take requests, too. I'll need help with that as well :)