Thursday, April 9, 2015

i think i'm gonna hurl

A video posted by @onebrickshyish on
Look!  Seven seconds of my boys punching something other than each other!  It exists!

I keep going back to those lists of the most traumatic life experiences - death, injury, job loss, all sorts of fun stuff.  I'm always like, divorce, the flu, those things are awful, but moving is always on the list too, and I'm like, moving?  That's not so terrible.

And then I have to move. And I'm like ooohhhh yeaaahhhh.....

No, I will not use my blog to complain for the next 6 months.  But I WILL use it to distract myself when I'm freaking out and want to puke all over the place.  Because packing, people.  PACKING.


Hey look!  We went to Chicago for spring break!  That was cool!  Literally - I brought a thin pair of tennies and it snowed in that beautiful slushy way only Chicago can, so I sloshed around with wet feet for 3 days.

We went to the Field Museum and the Museum of Science and Industry and it was super awesome, but by the third day the only cure for a vacation with kids was to spend the morning at Ikea.  It was
magnificent.

I just realized I might not be stressing out - I might actually need to throw up.  Ugh.  Thursdays.

I think I could use a palate cleanser.

Here's a picture I took where the Dude looks exactly like Calvin, minus Hobbes.


You see it right??

And here's a picture of Thing 3 with an Easter basket.


You're welcome.


1 comment:

Jane said...

Tarzan completely concurs with your attitude about moving. He's promised me professional movers if/when we ever leave this house.

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...