Wednesday, October 22, 2008

addiction.

I admit it - I don’t have a crafy bone in my body, but I have always wished I did.  now, my obsession has turned into Etsy, trying to find unique gifts and the crazy things people think up.  I could hit “Pounce” for hours.  I think I probably have.. anywho, I’m putting a little etsy widget on my sidebar in the hopes that maybe som of you will do the same and I can see your favorite stuff and then have ideas of what people like/want for gifts.  Yeah, I might buy you something!


<
http://www.etsy.com/flash/spots/etsy_mini.swf?user_id=5832746&user_name=princessreva&item_source=favorites&item_size=thumbnail&rows=2&columns=2
Etsy
Buy Handmade
princessreva

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...