Monday, July 12, 2010




Best Buy steps up: “No matter where you bought it, we’ll recycle it.” 



Best Buy Wants to Collect 1 Billion Pounds of E-Waste Over the Next 5 Years


(via epakurar)

Isn’t that awesome??  I hate living in such a disposable world.  Everything is meant to be thrown away??  I have a feeling our ancestors would whack us on the head if they saw how much of what we produce goes straight into the trash.  I love the old pioneer-spirited adage: Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without (it was quoted yesterday at church, so it’s fresh in my mind).  I get this sick feeling sometimes when I come home with bags of groceries, and think of how much of it is intended to be trash, all the packaging and filler and such.


Just thinking aloud here.  Woohoo, Best Buy!

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...