Wednesday, September 22, 2010

oh boy...

The rest of the parents got to sit in the tumbling class and observe their cherubs, but I had to stay out and watch the Dude run up and down the hallway.  It was nice, but I was a little worried that I wasn’t able to watch over my very… excitable child in class.


At the very end I peeked in the through the window and saw the kids all in a line, taking turns running and jumping off of a springboard.  All orderly and such.  And then…. WG’s turn.  She posed, arms over her head, and yelled at the top of her lungs, “AND NOW, PREEESENTINGGG…  THE AMMMMAAAAAZZING ME!!!!” posed a few more times then ran and jumped with a flourish.


Apparently, this was not the first time she’d done that in class today.  Sigh.  I think we’re seeing the effect of having season passes to Circus World two years in a row.

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...