Saturday, October 15, 2011

birthday party 2011

It's an art party, right?  So I taped a bunch of WG's creations all over the walls.

The calm before the storm

The ingredients of a Reva party.  The fabric glue actually melted the bottom of the plastic cups!!



Who knew little girls loved olives?? I sure didn't!

Sidenote to Jane - I went with white berets so they could draw on them.  And for some crazy reason, they loved it!
I'm totally borrowing that.




NAILED IT.

Only 364 days until the next one... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

5 comments:

Jane said...

Awww, it looks darling and not a mad house at all! I think the berets were a great idea and they don't seem to mind the shower cap-esque look, so neither should you.
That olive thing is wild. No child I know likes olives - except yours apparently.

Elizabeth said...

HECK yes. Knew you would!! LOVE that last picture. Another one you need to frame, just like that one from last year. LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!

Anonymous said...

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
So HAPPY and proud of you. What a fantabulous, well-planned, super creative birthday party. Perfect fit for your sunshine girl.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Maria said...

Wow what a FABULOUS party!!!! I might steal some of these ideas some day!! You totally rock-what a lucky, blessed little girl Miss Solei is!! Did you make the smocks too??? They're awesome as well! Get outta the way Martha Stewart-Reva is way more awesome!

Mara said...

What a cool idea! I'll steal the pizza idea if I have enough courage to throw Teaq's party at the house - I think I'll go crazy with a bunch of boys running non stop around the house.

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...