Sunday, December 27, 2009

formspring.me


Is there a clothing brand you would NEVER ever wear?


I’m no fan of wearing a brand sprawled across my chest. If I’m gonna advertise for a brand, I better be getting paid. And after yesterday and reading up on that stupid Delilah chick, I think the only brand I’d have an issue with is hers. The self-righteous wannabe celeb has a line called “Hoochie Mama.” Yeah. How uplifting. But the second her kid’s school uses a curriculum that teaches kids to be good citizens and was in part developed by someone who happens to be Mormon - AAAAAAAKKKK!! Still annoyed by that, by the way.



How was your Christmas??


Super super super awesome. A quiet Christmas Eve with an amazing dinner by the hubby, some music and scriptures with the missionaries, and then Christmas morning Husband actually was the one who woke me up too excited to wait to open presents. Then, off to a waterpark resort for the night where I played in my swimsuit 4 ft. from snowdrifts up to my ankles…. nice.

Oh! And I got the best present of all - a new sister!! My mother in law had the snazzy idea that her daughter’s college roomate would be perfect for my brother, and it just so happens that once they met they thought the exact same thing! He proposed Christmas day! My younger brother is just about one of the best people on the planet, and his bride-to-be is so sweet and kind and organized and lovely - all the things he wanted and deserves. Oh, and she’s so beautiful too. I love that I got to help God play cupid in a small way, and that he’s so darn happy. That makes me so happy, I couldn’t even sleep that night I was so excited, dreaming about a summer wedding and all my family together and a happy bro. Huzzah!




Ask me anything

No comments:

HEAR YE. I need to document the fact that I ran 3 miles and didn't feel like death.  So just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I did...