I’m on mom’s computer. A shiny nickel to anyone who can identify that hottie.
Aaaaand some bullet points from the last week:
- Hopped in car with less than 2 hours notice and drove from Wisconsin to Colorado. All night.
- Got home just long enough to see my Aunt Sanny. Suweet!
- Checked in with Lola and HOLY SNAP that baby is gorgeous. Definitely no smooshed newborn face there.
- Husband flew back to the Wisconsin. Sigh.
- Spent half days with Lola and perfect baby for a few days. Yes, I was around a baby and did NOT go insane. Having Lola around had something to do with that.
- The ‘rents have vacated the state for a while, so I’m squatting in their place, full-time mommy again.
- Last night I freaked out at all the wind and thought that a murderer was trying to get into the house and mutilate us all.
- I only mention that because that is why I was too freaked to go outside and take the garbage cans in. So this morning I had to collect our trash from all over the street and one of the cans is missing. It was big too, which is kinda freaky. I can’t find it. How does a huge garbage can disappear??
- This morning I thought it would be sweet to take the kiddos (who I haven’t spent a full day with in a bit) to the Children’s Museum. Who would have thought it would be wall-to-wall children during spring break? *facepalm*
Now, I’m trying to figure out their Netflix. I can’t figure out how to click on things in the computador and make it go to the TV (it does have this capability). That’s a nice problem to have.
Oh, and I’m hoping the murderer who was trying to get into the front door last night does not come back. Little known fact: I’m kinda afraid of the dark. Dagnabit, I needs my man.